Boa Marine Services Inc.
BOA has formed a new company, Boa Marine Services Inc, to complement its existing vessel operations through subsea installation and offshore construction services. Boa Marine Services provides engineering, construction and contracting services related to fixed and floating offshore platforms and subsea field developments. The services are based on BOA’s own fleet of over 30 units including offshore construction vessels, submersible heavy-lift barges, tugs and multipurpose services vessels.
Boa Marine Services mission is to provide our clients long term, solutions-oriented services in a safe and cost-effective manner in the Americas, Africa, and South East Asia. Our focus is to develop and maintain our customer relationships by performing:
• Experienced and dedicated project management that satisfy our customers’ product and service needs
• On-Time and efficient engineering services with dedicated people backing our projects
• Solutions oriented cost effective offshore operations
• Specialized transport and installation services
• Abandonment and decommissioning as a one stop shop
• Support to the vessel operations worldwide for safe and predictable delivery
Our focus is to develop and maintain our customer relationships by applying experienced and dedicated project management that will satisfy the product and service needs of our clientele by guaranteeing on-time and efficient engineering services, offering solutions oriented and offering cost effective offshore operations.
In addition to our commitment to provide first class service with putting emphasis on quality, environment, safety and health, we specialize in:
• Transportation and installation of modules, structures and platforms
• Topside transportation and installation, topside float over
• Jacket transportation, load-outs and launching operations
• Providing skilled project managers and engineers
• Engineering and design analysis support to projects
• Abandonment and decommissioning, subsea clean-up and dive support
• Towing services, MODU and FPU moves
• Harbor and offshore floaters and shuttle tanker support
• Floater support, anchor handling and mooring installations
• Dry docking by submersible barges
• Supply services and lifting operations
• Subsea construction and WROV inspection, maintenance and modification services
• Abandonment and removal – the services include P&A decommissioning in a NCA alliance